We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

Which San Pedro Sula hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

Hi,Can anyone tell me how much MAX should I pay for taxi transportation from San Pedro Sula Airport to the GRan Hotel SUla, I´ll arrive at 5.00pm weekday,Any help will ve good, thanks.

Grenada
reviews: 2
1. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

Hi,

I am not 100% sure but I think we paid around 55 Lempiras for the taxi to a hotel near the Gran Hotel Sula.

Miami
2. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

THanks Elena for your reply, well, I am looking forward to go there, I know this is Hotel is like a Boutique hotel and it´s in The downtown of San Pedro Sula, I hope all goes well.Has anyone any suggestions of what to avoid during my visit, apart from the obvious one, I know in San Pedro SUla You must be cautious abut going out,but still will appreciate a few advises.THanks.

Miami
3. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

Estela I am sorry I didn´t type your name properly,again thank you for your tip.

Guatemala City...
reviews: 10
4. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

Pretty sure your going to pay around 100-150 lepmiras for the taxi. 55 lps wont fill 1 gallon of diesel for the taxi guys...

Grenada
reviews: 2
5. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

....wow then the prices really increased a lot within the last 2 years!

6. Re: Transportation from SAN Pedro Sula Airport to Gran HotelSula

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 05, 2009