We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Ceiba Beach Club

Which La Ceiba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Ceiba Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:35 pm, December 26, 2012
JENSEN BEACH
reviews: 30
1. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

Don't understand the relevance....self promotion or offering info? We are looking for a rental for a few wks.

Montreal, Canada
2. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

few photos and info on the site below :

leonardito.com/hondur1002n/hondur1002.php

suerte

3. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, December 26, 2012
JENSEN BEACH
4. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

Any update on the restaurant/bar on site?

La Ceiba, Honduras
reviews: 3
5. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

Phase II had a beach bar/restaurant but we are turning the property into condo's in 2012.

I'm currently building a Two story club house in Phase I that will be complete with bar and restaurant and pool.

JENSEN BEACH
6. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

So is there any bar/restaurant on site for this Season, say Feb/March? If not, any within safe and easy walking distance?

La Ceiba, Honduras
7. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

The area I'm developing and selling beach homes is 10 minutes from downtown by car. Too far to walk and you can't walk the beach to downtown because of rivers in between.

The club house will be more of a place for owners and renters to hnag out and relax. You will have to make and serve your own food for now.

JENSEN BEACH
8. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

Thanks. Not so much about making and serving our own food. We just love the beach bar and local restaurant atmosphere. So much nicer when it is walking distance! Especially given high crime reports from La Ceiba....

Sounds like the club house will be a big help. When do you hope to have that completed with bar/restaurant and pool?

La Ceiba, Honduras
9. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

The second level tile is being completed today. The first level should be complete by January 13th. The pool will be later in March.

I have a 2 story beach home rental that has a pool too.

Newmarket, Canada
10. Re: La Ceiba Beach Club

I am very intersted in the homes being built on the ocean, 2 canadian clients of mine justed moved in last week on the ocean- mother & son-Chris could you send me info on new phases & what are the maintenence fees per month & could I run a B&B there? Thanks

Get answers to your questions about La Ceiba