We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cocopando Resort

Which La Ceiba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
La Ceiba Honduras
reviews: 3
Cocopando Resort

There is a new owner and management coming soon to the resort. They are americans from Colorado and have extensive resort experience. As the neighbor I am very excited to see the resort running again in an efficient and pleasant manner. I think tourists will love to come and stay again in this beautiful beach resort.

Florida & La Ceiba
1. Re: Cocopando Resort

It's a great thing !!

There really are no cool beachfront bars around La Ceiba besides this one.

The area is being developed with beach homes for sale in this area.

So close to downtown yet a very tropical location.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 202
2. Re: Cocopando Resort

thank goodness. i stayed there 3 or 4 years ago, it was filthy dirty and there were scary people hanging around at night. yet the owner or manager (not sure which) was always on this forum telling people where to stay and where to go, like he was an expert on nice!

San Jose, California
reviews: 50
3. Re: Cocopando Resort

Good Luck to them, I was booked to stay there 2 years ago but our booking was cancelled and the place was "closed" at the last minute. Bummer- but we were in the area looking at property so went to check it out OMG!!! Glad they were closed as we would never have stayed there anyway! The bar was open though and the beer was cold! It's a nice location and there is a lot of potential there, but they have a bad rep to get over. Good Luck

4. Re: Cocopando Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 27, 2010