We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Which La Ceiba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 16
Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

We will need a reasonable hotel in La Ceiba for one night before we take the morning boat to Roatan. Also where do we safely leave our care while we are on Roatan? Is there secure parking at the dock? Should we try to leave it at the hotel where we stay? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

La Ceiba, Honduras
1. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Catracho -

There is a gated parking area at the dock.

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

New Jersey
reviews: 16
2. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Thanks for the parking info...

We are also looking for some ideas for where to spend one night in La Ceiba before taking the morning boat to Roatan. We are 13 people in all so we would need a reasonable price..just a clean ,safe place. If you have any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Nancy

La Ceiba, Honduras
3. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Catracho -

You will find a number of La Ceiba hotel listings here at TripAdvisor, with some guest commentary as well, and additional listings at Honduras Tips Magazine (http://www.hondurastips.honduras.com/)

Miami
4. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Hi,

I my self have stayed at the Hotel Monseratte. The web is (if it works) WWW.corporationmonseratte.com some times you have to try it a few times it is a very sensitive adress. Some times it takes you to something just keep clicking.

Have a nice trip

Kari

Let me know if you can't find the adress.

New York City, New...
reviews: 8
5. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Hi Catracho,

If it's just for one night, Cocopando is closest to the airport. They are very nice but the food takes forever. - - - In La Ceiba "proper" is the La Quinta hotel. It's a very easy place to stay and they have a pool and a great restaurant on site. I've also stayed at the Hotel Paris. It's right on the park which is a fun area to walk around.

All of the above are about the same price - - clean and pretty safe.

If you're taking the boat rather than the plane to Roatan, you may want to stay in town. You'll be closer to the dock in the a.m.

Hope that helps.

La Ceiba, Honduras
6. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Mama -

You're right! I usually tell guests to order a half hour before they get hungry. Our kitchen manager at the Iguana Restaurant still hasn't figured out how to speed up the staff. The free in town courtesy transfers for guests is a plus though.

Charlie Meador (Owner), Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

New York City, New...
reviews: 8
7. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Oh - - no offense intended - - the food is delicious - - it's just not for someone in a rush!

La Ceiba, Honduras
8. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

Mama-

Absolutely no offense was taken at all as you were and are 100% correct !

9. Re: Hotels/Parking in La Ceiba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, August 21, 2009