We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

traveling to copan

Which Copan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
traveling to copan

Hello,

I will be traveling to copan from san pedro sula airport on december 26-

i hear that hte private bus system hedman alas is good. is this true?

Also, where is a great place for young people to stay thats safe but still fun and cool?

San Pedro Sula
1. Re: traveling to copan

Hedman alas is the best bus system but it is a little expensive.

There are many fun places in copan..restaurants, sites for dancing and walking. In hotel, there are many hotels but a few ones with complete services...i went to copan some time ago, I stayed at Graditas Mayas, it is a nice hotel and very cool...there´s a tipic ranch where i spent some free time and listening some typical music...i loved the breakfast in the morning and the wireless internet of course...and the best thing, it is no too expensive as other places that costs 4 times the total I payed there.

maybe you can get infomation on the web about them...bye

La Ceiba, Honduras
2. Re: traveling to copan

Sibo -

Hedman Alas, while expensive by Honduran standards, will not set you back more than $15 to get you to Copan. They are also very safe. http://www.hedmanalas.com/index.htm

There are two hostels in town that you may want to take a look at :

Iguana Azul - www.todomundo.com/iguanaazul/index.html

Manzana Verde - copanhonduras.org/subsites/…hostal.htm

Have fun!

Charlie Meador, Coco Pando, La Ceiba, Honduras

Ann Arbor, MI
reviews: 54
3. Re: traveling to copan

It's been a couple years since I took Hedman Alas and I do highly recommend it. It did, however, cost me much more than $15 to go from San Pedro Sula to Copan...more like 45$-60. Prices sometimes depend on who you are...and what was quoted on the website, and on the papers, is not what I was charged.

london
reviews: 11
4. Re: traveling to copan

From the Airport there is extra $10 to the city and them $14.50 to Copan Ruinas.

This is the price from Today!!!!

for more update info www.copanconnections.com

5. Re: traveling to copan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 05, 2009