We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Mango Tree Rentals.

Which Utila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
reviews: 4
The Mango Tree Rentals.

We are looking at staying in the apartment at Mango Tree. My main concern is the noise from town. I like the looks of the apartment and deck. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last visit we were in Blue Bayou and would like to be closer to town. Just not sure we want to be this close.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 197
1. Re: The Mango Tree Rentals.

i can't say exactly how noisy it is as i've never stayed there but its on the main street right in the center of town, pretty much opposite tranquilla and coco's, the two busiest bars on utila.

Utila-Bay Islands
reviews: 4
2. Re: The Mango Tree Rentals.

Hi Platos Girl- We actually rmanage the Mango Tree Rentals. Its a great location in the center of town,and the apartments are really nice with amazing decks. But we are also honest with folks that yes, being in the center of town also brings town noise, and sometimes Tranquila and Coco's do go quite late. (They are both very fun scenes). So its a tradeoff. Right now we actually have both Mango Tree Rental apartments rented out for long term, (one renter is a repeat who stayed 2 years ago and came back), but may have some availability in March. For a nicer higher end apartment with great views in center of town, Mango Trees are a great bet if you want to be in the middle of it all.

That is the great thing about Utila- lots of different spots and vibes- Before we moved out to the South shore (some great rental options there too- really away from town and in front of awesome diving and snorkeling!), we stayed for 6 months each at Blue Bayou (bike to town but feels away from it all, great snorkeling), town center (convenient, walk everywhere), Tradewinds/Red Cliff (bike to town, great breezes). I can say that each area has its own appeal, depending on what you are looking for.

Hope that helps,

Andi

3. Re: The Mango Tree Rentals.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 24, 2013