We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

Which Utila hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winneconne...
reviews: 1
Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

Check out, join, and contribute to new Facebook Group under name "Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras". This is such a special place, there should be an easy forum we can share info and stay in touch. What do you think?

Group page is under development, but already has lots of pic's.

Andy and Mary Wegner, Wisconsin

Winneconne...
1. Re: Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

Check out updated Facebook page on Sandy Cay: 58 photos, 11 'Documents" about Sandy Cay: http://www.facebook.com/groups/SandyCay/

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 197
2. Re: Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

Glad you had a nice time, I live on the south west point of utila and wake up each morning with a view of sandy cay from my bedroom window, it's a special part of the world.

Winneconne...
3. Re: Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

Hi Divenuts, It is indeed a special place. We were wondering who lived over there on the island 'mainland'.

Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 197
4. Re: Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

That was me in the white house right on the point , facing sandy cay !

5. Re: Sandy Cay, Utila, Honduras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 04, 2012