We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
reviews: 4
Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

My husband and I have already booked for this March, but I wanted some advice about what is nearby, as in good restaurants, snorkeling, and whether we should be bringing anything in particular that you wished you had so we're not missing anything. And of course, did it meet your expectations?Thanks!

Flowers Bay...
1. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

Pghkitty,

I spend basically zero time in or around west bay so i don't have any info on restaurants but there was an interesting thread started here a short while back you may find informative. Keep in mind also that depending on where you shop there are a lot of different things available but time does become a concern when there is no super wally world with everything needed and you might waste valuable vacation time.

Here is the link to a thred someone started a little while back

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g292019-i4482-k165…

Pittsburgh
2. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

Thanks for the string of "what to pack." That was very helpful. Has anyone stayed at the West Bay B&B, though? I'd also like some info on the hotel so I know what to expect. Thanks so much!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
3. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

where is the B&B - across from the mall???

Pittsburgh
4. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

Yes, I think it is near the "mall." I chose it upon the recommendation of the trip advisor award winner, which was booked when I was coming. I think it should be good. I just wanted some inside scoop.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
5. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

for dinner /places to eat, go to the other places to eat post

The deli in the mall is excellent place for deli meats/cheeses/chicken / bfasts

6. Re: Anyone stayed at West Bay Bed and Breakfast lately?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, October 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Roatan