We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 1
anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

hi there my boyfriend and I are ona cruise for a week and roatan is one of our stops does anyone know where we can go from the dock and how we can get there any advise would be appriciated.

Kansas City
1. Re: anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

Depends on what you want to do. The best day trip beach is West Bay. Most of the cruise ship people go to West Bay and West End which is just a short water taxi ride from West Bay beach. You can get to both from the cruise ship terminal by grabbing a taxi which are all over the island and easy to grab. Enjoy your stay and don't touch the reef!! Cheers, Steve

Flowers Bay...
2. Re: anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

The ships usually have plenty of excursions you can choose from, why not go with one of them? Afterall they are the ones you trusted with the trip anyway. If you are more into doing it on your own then it might help if you let people know what yor looking for. Do you snorkel, dive, bar hop, sit on the beach, shop, dine, hike, canopy tour??? Maybe look thru the archives here. Just type cruise in the Roatan search box above your post.

london
3. Re: anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

the trips on organised by the boat are stupidly expensive, we are love going to the beach and just generally chilling out but if you think there could be anything resonable exciting and adrenaling rasing we could do that would be great!!!!

Tucson, Arizona
reviews: 21
4. Re: anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

I would get ahold of Diane and Cynthia from Roatan Cab tours. They will set up a tour how ever you want. I would go on a mangrove tour to the Hole in the Wall. It was a blast and a fun way to spend an afternoon.

5. Re: anyone know where to go from dock for the day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Roatan