We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pearl island or West Bay Lodge

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
pearl island or West Bay Lodge

Trying to decide between West Bay Lodge or Pearl Island. Money is not the question . Which has nicer location, accommadations , general vibe? What's anyones favorite in West Bay? Thanks

Richmond, virginia
reviews: 3
1. Re: pearl island or West Bay Lodge

We just got back from West bay Lodge and I have to say i had the best vacation I ever had. Milos, Celeste and their son jacob made us feel like family. Got us whatever we wanted, great bungalows, GREAT BREAKFASTS with the parrots, only 5 minute walk to the beach. They have direct access down a road tot he beach without having to deal with all the beach traffic in front of bannarama and Island Pearl.

Can't speak for Island Pearl, although people we met were staying there and said it was nice except for people walking all over the property since it backs up right to the beach and Banaramas bar is right next door.

personally you cannot go wrong with the service at west bay lodge. We have made friends for life with the owners.

If you go stay at west bay lodge you WILL NOT be dissapointed. I just wish more places that my wife and i go were more like them!

Have fun, deperately missing Roatan and our friends at west bay lodge :)

2. Re: pearl island or West Bay Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Roatan