We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Roatan

Which Roatan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Corpus Christi...
reviews: 7
Honeymoon in Roatan

My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon for Nov. 11th-16th. We are both divers and have heard the diving in Roatan is outstanding. We're interested in fishing also.

Any suggestions on where to stay for a reasonable price?

What airport is best to fly into?

Any and all advice is welcome. Thanks so much!

Seattle
reviews: 1
11. Re: Honeymoon in Roatan

West Bay Lodge... Very romantic and private. My husband and I stayed there in May and it was fabulous. Milos & Celeste (the hosts) will see to it that you have the perfect honeymoon. Check out their website and the other reviews/photos. They will set you up with diving, fishing, whatever you want... Don't miss the shark dive! We took a direct flight from Houston. You will be so happy you stayed in West Bay. West Bay beach is gorgeous. Many times we'd snorkel before breakfast.

Roatan
12. Re: Honeymoon in Roatan

Turquoise Bay Resort...Roatan's newest. Private secluded beach, Subway WaterSports dive shop, beautiful property, excellent food, Precious sunsets, outstanding service, among other things...CHECK IT OUT!!!

13. Re: Honeymoon in Roatan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 05, 2009