We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to Guanaja

Which Guanaja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yellowknife, Canada
flights to Guanaja

I am trying to plan a vacation to Guanaja in March. I can't figure out how to book plane tickets from San Pedro Sula to Guanaja----can't do it on-line----any suggestions?

9 replies to this topic
Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 188
1. Re: flights to Guanaja

try contacting alice hill at world wide travel on utila, she may be able to help. alicewwtravel@yahoo.com

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 84
2. Re: flights to Guanaja

You could check some of the links here, too:

http://www.mariposa-lodge.com/3.html

It's a challenge! We spent a few weeks on Guanaja in 2008 and were surprised by that. Be sure to reconfirm flights and show up plenty ahead - in our experience they sometimes overbook, bump folks, and cancel flights to/from Guanaja.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 9
3. Re: flights to Guanaja

I go a few times per year. I usually contact Donovan and he sets my flights. He works for Lansa but he can get you on any flight. His email is:

guanajatravel@yahoo.com

Or you can book online thru Sosa's website

www.aerolineasosahn.com

Please feel free to ask me any questions you have and have a wondeful time.

Dan

carp, on
reviews: 2
4. Re: flights to Guanaja

We are flying thru Grand Cayman and arrive La Cebia 8:50 am. The flight to Guanaja leaves at 10:00 am. Will this give us enough time to make the connection?

We used Frank's Travel on Utila last time for booking Sosa. He was easier to book with then Alice because he takes PayPal.

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 9
5. Re: flights to Guanaja

You should have enough time to make the connection. I have never seen the flight leave exactly on time. Usually a little late leaving. But I also would email Sosa and let them know you are landing around 9am and to make sure you are on the flight.

You can pay thru Sosa's website now with a credit card. I have never had a problem booking etc.

Dan

Yellowknife, Canada
reviews: 29
6. Re: flights to Guanaja

Is it possible to take a boat from Roatan or do you recommend flying?

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 84
7. Re: flights to Guanaja

I haven't heard of regularly scheduled boats. You could probably find someone to take you across but it might be tricky to set up ahead of time.

memphis, tn
reviews: 3
8. Re: flights to Guanaja

Island Air offers flights between Roatan and Guanaja. The price is $195 per passenger with a three passenger minimum on Saturdays or a cost of $585 for up to three passengers. Other days of the week there is a four passenger minimum. All additional passengers are charged $195 each. Island Air flies a twin engine Britten Norman Islander, a 10 seat regional commuter. Island Air is based on Utila. Call Captain Angelo at 9558 8683 and visit our web site at www.islandairhonduras.com

Guanaja, Honduras
reviews: 12
9. Re: flights to Guanaja

Hello everybody,

If anybody still needs information on flights to Guanaja feel free to contact me. I'm in touch with the airlines on a daily basis and things change constantly. We are trying to work something out at the moment, to have a scheduled flight between Roatan and Guanaja. It might still take a little time, but I'm very confident that we can get it done. For right now if there are more than 3 people travelling I can arrange a direct connection for you with Lanhsa airlines. But like I said, feel free to contact me, and I'd be more than happy to assist you with your travel arrangements so you can come and see our beautiful island!

Warm regards!

Reply to: flights to Guanaja
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guanaja