We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon vacation on Guanaja

Which Guanaja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Princeton, New...
Honeymoon vacation on Guanaja

My new wife and I spent our honeymoon at the Guanaja Island Club this past May 2012 we had an incredible time. Since it was our honeymoon I wanted the best and I wasn’t looking for the cheapest deal so I reserved a private cabana one with a breathtaking panoramic view of the sea. The way which the bed is positioned made it so all one had to do was to open your eyes and there was the ocean. You didn’t have to get up and walk to a window or down a hall or outside nothing except just open your eyes. I really enjoyed that part. We ate some of our breakfasts served right in our cabana we had cocktails in bed, on the beach, in the water, in the bar and on the boat. The staff was very friendly and paid close attention to small details, things that make a difference. Fresh flowers, serving champagne at the perfect times. My wife and I did some great diving and snorkeling, we went on an evening bar cruise on the boat, we took walks on the beach and relaxed in beachside hammocks. The resort is secluded and quiet. A very romantic setting and just perfect for a honeymoon. This was my second trip to the Guanaja Island Club I was there also in 2011. Anyone looking for the perfect honeymoon location? This is the perfect place!

1 reply
Utila, Honduras
Destination Expert
for Utila
reviews: 197
1. Re: Honeymoon vacation on Guanaja

wow, more posts about guanaja in the last week than in the whole of the last year. looks like guanaja has an online advertising campaign started.

guanaja is beautiful, i hope the word gets out and i hope the word is accurate and not slanted.

Reply to: Honeymoon vacation on Guanaja
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Guanaja