We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to Begin planning our trip to Guanaja. We're n AustinTX

Which Guanaja hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin TX
How to Begin planning our trip to Guanaja. We're n AustinTX

We plan on going to Guanaja from April 13 until April 18 or 20 not sure of departure date. We thought we needed to fly into Roatan but after reading other blogs, etc. it looks like we need to fly into somewhere else but not sure where that is. Can someone help me with this? Thank you.

1. Re: How to Begin planning our trip to Guanaja. We're n AustinTX

Hi guys, just started being in touch with trip advisor and saw your topic for planning a trip to Guanaja. Maybe I can help since I am from Austin and now live on Guanaja! If you recieve this mail, please mail me back at clearwaterparadise@gmail.com. If you have already your accomodations and travel arranged, let us know anyway where you chose to stay and how you are getting there. you can fly into Roatan. There are now hop flights out of there to Guanaja, or we could even help you with boat transportation. let us know. G-n-G

2. Re: How to Begin planning our trip to Guanaja. We're n AustinTX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, August 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Guanaja