We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

san marcos by boat

Which Panajachel hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Québec city canada
reviews: 1
san marcos by boat

If there is a place to visit it is San Marcos, hotels, restorante, the new church, the montain path, swimming in the raising sun at 5 in the morning and experiencing meditation with the raising sun. The French restorante, is great see Guy Jean the Owner, or the Swiss guy at Paco Real...lovely place.

Watch for the dogs barking at night or sleep tight. Have fun.

Vancouver, Canada
1. Re: san marcos by boat

I agree! San Marcos is amazing: eternal spring/summer weather, the huge clean lake to swim in and admire (sure you could go to a Central American ocean beach but they're sweltering hot), much of the town accesible by pedestrian trails only and the great alternative scene of massage, yoga, meditation, etc which even if you're not interested gives the place a great gentle vibe.

There's more on my blog about Lago Atitlan at <a href="travelblogs.com/dougdo/searching_the_pyramid…">Searching the Pyramids in Lago Atitlan</a>

Doug.

Vancouver, Canada
2. Re: san marcos by boat

I agree; San Marcos is amazing. Eternal spring/summer weather of the highlands, the wonderful big lake to swim in, much of the town car free, just paths through the brush and the wonderful unique culture.

Check out my blog for some photos and more insights if you're interested: