We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guatemala to tuxtla gurierrez mexico

Which Guatemala City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Asheville, NC
reviews: 4
Guatemala to tuxtla gurierrez mexico

want to go from guatemala to san cristobal de las casas. thinking that means flying from guatemala city to TGZ airport which is tuxtla gutierrez mexico.

any suggestions?

thanks

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 148
1. Re: Guatemala to tuxtla gurierrez mexico

painternc - No interest in the places between? Lake Atitlán, for example? It's possible to fly but there are some great stops enroute to break up the trip if you go by road.

BC
reviews: 122
2. Re: Guatemala to tuxtla gurierrez mexico

I agree with Hopefulist. Yes, you can fly but it is really expensive (I think it is expensive at $600) and really time consuming as you must fly to Mexico City and change planes there.

It is beautiful to travel overland between the two places. I did it in February, but did have lots of time to do so.

3. Re: Guatemala to tuxtla gurierrez mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 11, 2014