We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private transport from antigua to pana

Which Guatemala hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 2
private transport from antigua to pana

Hi

We are a group of 7 going to panajachel from ANTIGUA. We can go in a van for roundtrip of 168 us dollars or have private transport for the day for $200. We have 3 kids in party so privaye might be easier for them: if we go private is there other places to visit by van along the lake? Do you think the private is worth the extra money? Thanks!

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 148
1. Re: private transport from antigua to pana

I'd go with the private transportation so you can stop along the way. If you're not heading to Maya sites in other parts of Guatemala or CA you could stop at the Iximché site enroute to the lake; it's not a large site but historically very important. In Pana I enjoy hiking in the reserve if the weather cooperates - waterfalls, skybridges, monkeys. Have a great trip, whatever you decide!

PS Photos and trip reports below - Iximché in 2009, Pana reserve in 2010 and 2011.

flickr.com/photos/staceyholeman/collections

Granada, Nicaragua
reviews: 38
2. Re: private transport from antigua to pana

it get more expensive if you go on the shuttle services but a private transportation always work better every time i go there we normally get in contact with http://www.sinfront.com/travel/index.htm they are a very reliable company in Antigua they are close to the Hermano pedro church

Enjoy Guate

3. Re: private transport from antigua to pana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, June 19, 2013