We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation option

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Magog, Canada
reviews: 611
Transportation option

I think that I asked my question in the wrong forum and did not express my question very clearly.

For the first week of my trip I will rent a car from San Jose and drive to Arenal, Monteverde and Manuel Antonio National Park. My next stop is Drake Bay.

What is the best way from Manuel Antonio to Drake Bay? I can fly from Quepos but don't these flights go to San Jose? Then I may as well drive and return my rented car to San Jose? If I leave the car in Quepos I need to use a car rental company that will allow that.

Thanks to all.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1. Re: Transportation option

Yu can deal with Budget or Alamo...also Adobe...for your specific situation..

You can get a transfer to Sierpe and then a boat to Drakes bay...that is a nice kind of tour...you will see a lot of our country South Pacific...

Roadadvisor

2. Re: Transportation option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 17, 2014