We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2-3 weeks to explore

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 292
2-3 weeks to explore

sorry to not have done any research, as yet, but need advise on a trip to costa rica. we would go mid, lower range, would love to have our own place (love to cook and eat fresh, local food) , beach, history, rain forest..

what do we need to see and do?

we are adventurous, have driven in many countries, love to ride the local busses (don't like to get lost, tho!!) have traveled alot, vietnam, thailand (few times), morocco, turkey, croatia and the like..

please give me a hint and i will do more research.

thanks alot in advance!

oh, and would love to surf...if it wasn't too expensive.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
reviews: 292
11. Re: 2-3 weeks to explore

no, no...not trying to check all the boxes!! people try and do that with morocco. i just want a bit of variety, so i can plan the next trip back. we love the ocean, mountains, good LOCAL food, (could eat tropical fruits and veges forever!!) and history...a calm and quiet vacation, where the phone won't ring for us!

thanks,

12. Re: 2-3 weeks to explore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 17, 2014