We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Noyo Harbor
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

My wife and I are going to visiting Manuel Antonio area in late January. I was hoping to find somewhere we could rent kayaks & gear for fishing with or without a guide. I've e-mailed a couple of possible candidates but haven't heard back from anyone who could help. Dominical Surf Adventures replied but didn't have any advice, I e-mailed Badlands Kayak Fishing on 12/30 but haven't heard back from them. I sent a message on 12/29 to a guy (Ken Skotnicki) who has a place in Quepos and posted on some kayak fishing forums but haven't heard back from him either. Any other suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
Level Contributor
7,089 posts
43 reviews
1. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

Bump - Giving this question a bump, I do not know know a company that does this but I would be interested myself to find out more. I dig kayaking and fishing, combining them would be awesome.

Anyone?

Noyo Harbor
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
2. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

Thanks! I searched for Costa Rica kayak fishing videos on YouTube and it has got me hooked.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
3. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

I have booked a kayak fishing tour with costaricawildfishing.com

It is more expensive in the MA area beacuse they have to truck the Kayaks about two hours south from their location. The operator, Ralph, has a good reputation with my surf fishing board. I will be in C.R Mid January.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

There seems to be a few operators and kayak rental places in Quepos but I wanted to go with a sure thing for a first time. I will also be doing some surf fishing.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

Have you made your trip yet? Contact me if you can kspapalote7@gmail.com or visit my web page www.papaspapalotes.com

San Diego...
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

The pleasent trip would be into the mangroves, off shore is painfull, currants but especially the sun.

www.papaspapalotes.com or kspapalote@gmail.com

7. Re: Kayak Fishing around Manuel Antonio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 12, 2014