We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arlington, Texas
reviews: 3
Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

I have been watching the You Tube videos of TravelCostaRicaNow.com and feel like their travel help videos are super informative. And they have opened up a travel arrangement office for tourists. I was just curious if anybody has ever worked with them for your trip? You should check out there website...GOOD INFO!!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
1. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

WHO??? never ever heard anything about them...good or bad...now days every hour some new people trying to make a buck ...and a lot of them wthout any official ceritifications or any tourism experience..many nice certified companiea around...do not take a chance...just for a nice video!

roadadvisor

Puerto Viejo, Costa...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 35
2. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

They have actually been around for a while (5 years+) and have toured and video documented Costa Rica extensively. I know them personally and they have referred guests to our hotel. I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Arlington, Texas
3. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Thats good to hear! They seem to be great guys! Maybe one day I will get to meet them and personally tell them thank you for all their insight into CR! And by the way roadadvisor, thou does a certification does a travel advisor not make, as much as good old fashion experience, So try not to be too harsh because you never now when you might pass up on a great connection when negatitivity rears its head. However, I will heed what you have said and appreciate it in the context it was said. Good luck to you and TravelCostaRicaNow,com!!! All the best!

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
4. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Very well said Andrea. I am familiar with the videos these guys do and IMO they know Costa Rica quite well. Throw in Colinistos recommendation and I have no doubt they are legit and good folks. Have a blast on vaca.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 4
5. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Yes, and these guys know what they are talking about, they really helped me with my very 1st visit to Costa Rica and what to expect, Ive been to Costa Rica twice now and have used Travelcostaricanow.com for Any information that I may need from what to expect at the airport, being a tourist, living there, travel tips and more, I have never personally met Michael Allan or Dangelo but I hope on my 3rd visit this comming February, ill make the trip to La Fortuna! These guys are awesome, Check out their blogs and videos, Trust me, there information is current, accurate and to the point! :)

San Jose, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Costa Rica
6. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Thank you Andrea...good point and I hope you will not have any problem with a company without certifications and just based on a good video...!

Of course some want a be hoteliers will recommend anything just to get costumers!

roadadvisor

Tampa, Florida
reviews: 32
7. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

I have always used them for all travel info on CR and they are spot on!!!! Always fast with a response to emails and never leaving questions unanswered... Do not hesitate to trust there info including Vamos 4x4 totally saves us money everytime we visit. We owe both of them several rounds of drinks the next time we meet them...

La Fortuna
reviews: 5
8. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Yes these guys have been around for at least 7 years that I know of. I also know them personally now. Moved here to Costa Rica just a few months ago and they have been the kindest and most helpful people I have ever meet. Not only did they help me when my family came here to visit me with a free place to stay, but they have helped me with my Restaruant here in La Fortuna. These guys are honest reliable and very trust worthy. Thank you guys at Travelcostaricanow.com

Houston, Texas
reviews: 4
9. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

Is "Just Good Food" still in business? Wonderful food! Wiil be back in January and will sit my butt there frequently.

Chillicothe...
10. Re: Has anyone ever used TravelCostaRicaNow.com for travel?

I have watched all their helpful videos. They are posted for FREE.....Yes, they are trying to make some income from their little tourist business, but I really don't feel they are doing anything pushy or under-handed....They offer most of their advice and help for free. I am interested in seeing them and using their service when I go down there next year!!!!! Nice guys!