We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costa rica to bahamas by air

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 8
costa rica to bahamas by air

Will be in Costa Rica in February. Would like to meet friends in Bahamas. What airlines run this route?

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

You can go here: http://matrix.itasoftware.com/ and put in your request. You can get a calendar with the lowest fares for each day of the month. Then you can see the various airlines.

Also look at Expedia and Kayak.

As far as I know, there are no direct flights from Costa Rica to the Bahamas. Mostly, you would go from Costa Rica to Miami and then to the Bahamas from there.

San Jose, Costa Rica
2. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

Dear Elvis11

No flights at all from Costa Rica to Nassau or Freeport...or any where else in Bahamas..your best option as Hattie mentioned...MIAMI!!

roadadvisor

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
3. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

Thats a bummer, I was just thinking the other day about maybe going to the Bahamas too... Remembering my time there swimming with dolphins on another thread the other day got me thinking about it.

But I guess this answers the question of direct flights...

While we are on the subject, does anyone know what islands can be reached direct from Costa Rica BESIDES Bocas and San Andres?

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

Dear INCA...

If you like to try that dolphin swimming...close by???!!

Bay Islands in Honduras...ROATAN...dalily flights by TACA.com...try Spyglass Hill...incredible I enjoy the dolphins there with my little ones...the whole family just love the experience!

roadadvisor

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
5. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

Dominican Republic I know Taca has a direct flight from SJO. Maybe Cuba - I can't remember if it's a direct flight or stops in El Salvador.

Grecia, Costa Rica
Destination Expert
for Province of Alajuela
reviews: 36
6. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

Hmmm.... Cuba.... Me likes the sound of that!

Thanks for the tip RA, I will look into those options you listed too. Thanks guys

Cheers

7. Re: costa rica to bahamas by air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 01, 2013