We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver

Which Costa Rica hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winston-Salem, NC
reviews: 2
Driver

My fiance and I are headed to CR for our honeymoon on June 25. We arrive at noon and want to go straight to the Arenal Area. We'd like to stay there a few days and then travel to San Ramon to visit the Los Angeles Cloud Forest. Finally, we'll head to Manuel Antonio for the last few days. We fly out at noon on July 4 from SJ.

We're interested in hiring a driver for all legs of our trip (though we may consider flying to SJ on the morning of the 4th so we can stay another day.

I'd appreciate any suggestions for hiring a driver. Also, I really appreciate folks with e-mail as my fiance and I both only have cell phones with limited plans.

Does anyone have any idea how much each leg of this adventure might cost?

Thanks!

Amanda

1. Re: Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:49 am, June 15, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 6
2. Re: Driver

My husband and I were in CR the first week of July.. we hired a driver to take us from the airport in Liberia to Playa Flamingo, from Playa Flamingo to Arenal, and finally from Arenal back to the airport.

I contacted over a dozen people and we decided to go with Leo Rodriguez.. We went with him because was recommended on these forums a couple times and he was very quick to reply to his email and easy to communicate with, plus he matched the best rate we had been quoted ($375 for the 3 legs).

We were very happy with our decision to go with him and even booked him for a day while we were in Arenal to take us to the sights. Here is his contact info: leratravelcr@yahoo.com or (506) 3780001. Let me know if you have any questions...

3. Re: Driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 07, 2009