We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

Which Placencia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
worldwide
reviews: 2
Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

Hello:

My friend and I will be travelling to Placencia at the end of this month and we are currently searching for accomodations.

We are seeking a room with separate beds (either double or queen size) and located *BOTH* on the ocean (oceanfront, STEPS away from the beach) and in town.

We are budget conscious and preferably don't want to spend more than $150/night (MAX.) and actually hoping to spend no more than $90/night.

We would like to be situated in town though too. On the beach and in town? Possible? (I hope so).

Any recommendations?

...just hoping y'all could help!

Thanks for your time!

JK

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 10
1. Re: Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

I'd recommend going to Placencia.com and looking at the accomodations page. There's a section that is just the village and you can find rates and property descriptions. Find a few that look good and come back here with more specific questions.

There are plenty of properties in town, on the beach, and in your price range.

I haven't been to Placencia for several years so hesitate to discuss specific properties. And where i stayed only had one bed....

harrow, london
reviews: 42
2. Re: Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

The seaspray hotel is budget and i have heard good things about it. its on the beach and is in town.

harrow, london
reviews: 42
3. Re: Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

Further to that, we are staying at ranguana lodge which is $84 a night and thats for beach cabanas! Very good reviews!

4. Re: Budget Traveller Seeking Accomodation (in town)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 19, 2009