We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities after 5pm?

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San francisco
Activities after 5pm?

Hi everyone,

My girlfriend and I are going to be in San Ignacio this Wednesday - Saturday. We arrive in San Ignacio around 5pm (taking the 3-hr BENQUE bus from the airport). My question to the experts in the forum is whether there are any attractions in town that are worth checking out after 5pm?

We are planning to do an ATM day-tour the next day, so are we better off making arrangements for that trip with our time?

I'm also interested in hearing if hiring a private shuttle will afford us more time for an activity on that day.

Thanks in advance

San Ignacio, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Cayo
reviews: 229
1. Re: Activities after 5pm?

The Soul Project, which is across the road from the police station is a really cool place. It's a really chill place, with good drinks and food, and even an art exhibit. Very cultural, and always the place to start at.

2. Re: Activities after 5pm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 13, 2014