We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Hello just searching for input on Belize shuttles & transfers, have read some reviews but looking for more. I am tentatively reserved with them for the 19th November to San Ignacio and then 23rd to Palencia & then we fly back to the airport. They responded really fast to my emails with great prices but wanted to know if anyone had any comments on their service.

Will also write a report on them once I use them

thanks for all the help

50 replies to this topic
Belize
reviews: 11
31. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

once in the San Ignacio area, William's Belize Shuttle is highly recommended, William is the same person everyone been mentioning.

A second suggestion would be http://www.mayanheartworld.net/. I was a bit worried when I recommended 2 of my buddy to the service, but its always good to try something new and they said it was a pleasant experience

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 11
32. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

The best bloke in the shuttle business along side William is TEDDY BEAR TAXI SERVICE. Cell: 667 1441, or, 600 2695. teddybearshuttles@yahoo.com, theodore.valdes@facebook.com

William wasn't available so he put me on to his made Ted. Nice car, very well spoken man, well educated which made for nice conversation from San Ignacia to Belize international.

I'd 100% recommend him. Thanks Ted.

reviews: 146
33. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Agreed we loved Teddy Bear.

Sacramento...
reviews: 3
34. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

We just got back from Belize and worked with William Hoffman and Teddy Bear. Both were great!

Seattle
reviews: 6
35. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Beware with William's shuttle. I pre-arranged the cost of my shuttle from Belize airport to San Ignacio, but a few hours before i arrived, he emailed me to say that the other couple sharing my shuttle had cancelled. I had to pay almost two times more than what he had quoted me. NOT COOL! He should have honored his original price. Not a good way to run a business!

London, United...
reviews: 1
36. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Hi,

Would someone be able to give me an idea of how much the shuttle transfers are from Belize City Airport to San Ignacio?

Have emailed William and Teddy but still awaiting a reply and I'm trying to figure out our budget!

Thanks,

Kat

37. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Most shuttles will not pre-arrange shared transfers for people not known to each other.. That can put one party and driver waiting for second party (if on another flight or just slow). If he booked that I assume that it was with the understanding the cost is for the transfer and if less people still the same. If he did not make that clear etc. okay maybe it should have been explained better. To the best of my knowledge shared transfers (other than people together) is not what he does but maybe everyone was coming on same flight etc. William runs a solid and honest business. As for replies from William and Teddy...not sure how they are working it these days but you can expect same price from both and much of the time Teddy gets refers from William. They will reply with rate...I cannot remember right now...it was certainly not cheap but worth it to us. Very good service.

Belize
38. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Prices will vary depending on whether you hire a private shuttle or join a shared one, and then the price depends on the number of travellers in the vehicle. With a party of 4 people, the price can be as low as US$35 per person.

Have a look at the prices for these services...

discountedbelizeshuttlesandtours.com/Shuttle…

http://www.belizeshuttlesandtransfers.com/

mayanheartworld.net/belizeshuttlerates.html

39. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

Just to be clear there are for sure companies that do shared as mentioned above with per person rate. You may be the only passengers or it may be full and you may have to wait for other flights etc. but it is considerably cheaper for one or two people. As far as I know William usually does private transfers with price per vehicle.

san ignacio
40. Re: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!

I do apoligize that this happened, luckily thats the only time in 3 years that it did, and i do apoligize deeply for that.

I made adjustments due to this incident that it wont happen again.

To everybody out there that has used, going to or in the future i want to thank u, for the constructive comments that you have posted and in that way helping me keeping the service at its high reliability....

Thank you all very much for your support

Reply to: Belize Shuttles anyone!!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted