We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blanca Guest House....No reply

Which San Ignacio hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Midwest US
reviews: 1
Casa Blanca Guest House....No reply

I've tried to contact (email) the Casa Blanca Guest House to make a reservation but they don't reply. Has anyone else had trouble contacting them??

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 148
1. Re: Casa Blanca Guest House....No reply

We considered staying there last summer and they were quick to respond to emails. If they don't respond within 3 or 4 days from when you sent it, I'd send again - internet problems are common in that part of the world. When I was planning our 2003 trip I didn't get resonses to most of my emails. Finally a persistent person emailed her son in the US to pass her response along to me and I learned that anything coming from BTL (at least at the time, most everything in Belize) was being blocked by my internet service provider's span system. Happy trails!

Midwest US
reviews: 1
2. Re: Casa Blanca Guest House....No reply

Thank you, thank you.......You're so right re the Internet. Betty, owner of Casa Blanca, sent another email to me today and said she had replied to me yesterday. I believe her.

3. Re: Casa Blanca Guest House....No reply

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:54 am, February 24, 2011