We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cruise to Belize...weather-wise, which would you choose?

Which Belize City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Rosa...
reviews: 11
cruise to Belize...weather-wise, which would you choose?

I booked a cruise (not paid for yet, so I can switch up) and one of the stops is Belize City...the cruise is in February, but I noticed the same cruise for the same price in March, and one for $200 more in April...which would you choose? Very concerned about weather...of course, we want it to be "perfect" (no rain and warm). We like water sports, but may just opt for a tour of one of the ruins. Looking forward to your experienced resposes. Thank you! :-)

Belize
1. Re: cruise to Belize...weather-wise, which would you choose?

In my experience living here, April is one of the driest months of the year. We get some rain in February & March but not enough to ruin a trip. Rain usually falls overnight.

What about Easter next year (I assume this is planned for 2013)? Maybe more tourists around at Easter?? I know here in Belize, the country almost shuts down on Good Friday, but the tour operators will still be offering tours.

2. Re: cruise to Belize...weather-wise, which would you choose?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 am, June 20, 2013