We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oasi vs The Lazy Iguana in Caye Caulker

Memphis, Tennessee
Oasi vs The Lazy Iguana in Caye Caulker

I am traveling to Caye Caulker in June and am trying to decide between Oasi and the Lazy Iguana for my lodging. Any thoughts?

Note, we will be here for 3 nights and then headed to San Ignacio..

Thanks!

Caye Caulker, Belize
reviews: 6
1. Re: Oasi vs The Lazy Iguana in Caye Caulker

I can only comment on Oasi. The place is gorgeous and the owners are wonderful people who are sure to make your stay very pleasant. Sorry, not much more help than that.

Caye Caulker, Belize
reviews: 17
2. Re: Oasi vs The Lazy Iguana in Caye Caulker

It depends what you want. Lazy Iguana is a B&B and Oasi is set up like a small hotel with different sizes of rooms. Oasi has separate entrances to the rooms whereas Lazy Iguana has all of their rooms on the second story of the building. You walk in and there is a communal lounge with TV and couches etc and the guest rooms all have doors from this lounge. Look at the pictures provided on Trip Advisor to see the set ups of both. Lazy Iguana has options of not including breakfast. Hope this helps.

3. Re: Oasi vs The Lazy Iguana in Caye Caulker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 04, 2014