We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October weather in Caye Caulker?

Birmingham, Alabama
October weather in Caye Caulker?

I have read several books/websites and found out that the weather in October is generally the rainiest, however I do know that if a rain storm does come it doesn't last long and the sun comes right back out. This morning, however, I spoke to a travel agent and she said that "October and September are the worst times of the year to go to Belize" and that she "wouldn't reccommend it." Which is true? thanks...

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
reviews: 4
1. Re: October weather in Caye Caulker?

Sept and Oct have traditionally been our months of concern for hurricanes, but otherwise, both months, even though in the rainy season, are both usually lovely, sporiadic rains. My least favorite month for visitors weatherwise is November.

Birmingham, Alabama
2. Re: October weather in Caye Caulker?

I was hoping you would say that. What about hurricane season though? Obviously hurricanes are completely unpredictable, but would you still reccommend a couple of honeymooners traveling to Caye Caulker in early October for their honeymoon? We love all that we have read about the island and Belize in general, however the weather is still making us weary. Thanks again.

Bruceton Mills...
reviews: 3
3. Re: October weather in Caye Caulker?

Its pretty much a roll of the dice. If you go to South Alabama or Florida, your chances may be even worse. Or Not. I'd probably go and take my chances but no one ever accused me of being smart.

Caye Caulker, Belize
reviews: 1
4. Re: October weather in Caye Caulker?

You're too funny, Al. But you're right. If it rains, it pours but if it doesn't its beautiful. That's the reality.

Thanks and cheers,

Wendy Auxillou

Auxillou Beach Suites

Caye Caulker, Belize