We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation option from Belize Int'l airport to Caulker

Austin, TX
reviews: 11
Transportation option from Belize Int'l airport to Caulker

Hello, my flight is arriving at Belize City at 4pm. I have looked at the schedule on the Caye Caulker Water Taxi website and looks like the last scheduled boat can be at 4:30pm, which is really rush.

What are the options I can take so that I can make it to Caulker?

Thanks for the help!

Woodlands Texas
reviews: 2
11. Re: Transportation option from Belize Int'l airport to Caulker

we only had two small carry-ons. we ended up missing our original connecting flight but since we were there early enough in the day, Tropic Air put us on the next one. Be aware though, they dont fly into CC after dark as the airport is tiny and has no lighting systems.

The Dalles, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Guatemala, Belize
reviews: 148
12. Re: Transportation option from Belize Int'l airport to Caulker

Wow, that is a long time for carry-ons! We've been lucky, I guess - it's never taken us longer than half an hour, even back in 2003 when we were camping so had bags to check.

13. Re: Transportation option from Belize Int'l airport to Caulker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 08, 2011