We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget places to stay on Caye Caulker?

London, United...
reviews: 1
Budget places to stay on Caye Caulker?

I am going to Caye Caulker at the end of Jan 2009 and was wondering if anyone had any good budget accommodation suggestions? Thanks.

Jordi.

San Ignacio, Belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Cayo
reviews: 238
1. Re: Budget places to stay on Caye Caulker?

I've stayed at Tropical Paradise and Rainbow a few times, and they are fine. Bella's Hostel and Tina's Hostel are very inexpensive. I'd recommend checking them out on this site because it seems that Tina's has had a few issues that they are working on.

Enjoy the island

Caye Caulker, Belize
reviews: 1
2. Re: Budget places to stay on Caye Caulker?

The word "budget" means different things to different people. Maybe if you post your nightly budget I can point you to some of what's available in that price range.

Enjoy your trip!

Cheers,

Wendy Auxillou

Auxillou Beach Suites

Beachfront

Caye Caulker, Belize

3. Re: Budget places to stay on Caye Caulker?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 10, 2009