We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call Feb '08...??

Nashville, TN
reviews: 12
Roll call Feb '08...??

My wife and I are headed to Belize Feb 8-16.....we’re splitting up the trip from inland to CC......anyone going to be on CC Feb 12-16?

Ron/Faith

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
1. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

Won't be on Caulker, but will be on Ambergris. If you plan on coming to San Pedro, would love to meet for a drink or two.

Nashville, TN
2. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

....as a matter of fact we’re planning on spending a day, maybe two on Amber.....rent bikes and bar hop.....either the 13th or 14th. I’ll keep you posted on which day....

Are you a rfrequent flyer to Amber?

Ron/Faith

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
3. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

Yep, frequent visitors to Ambergris. Bought a condo there a couple years ago. I may be the world's slowest bike rider, but would be more than willing to meet up for drinks somewhere, let us know when you're coming. We can certainly have Belikin's on our veranda.

New York
reviews: 1
4. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

My partner and I will be on Caye Caulker from 2/11 to 2/16. We've reserved a place but still open to suggestions!

San Diego, CA
reviews: 7
5. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

We'll be in San Pedro Feb. 5-13. Would love to meet up with fellow travelers. We'd like to find others to do zipline/cave tubing and Mayan ruins tours with (It's cheaper with more than 2 people.) We're looking at property, too, so we'd love to chat with Jean about your experiences.

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
6. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

These message boards are totally 'inbred'. I'm the same Jean as from the Ambergriscaye.com board. But, I sure would be happy to recommend going to Lamanai with Tanisha Tours. The trip up the river is awesome, lots of birds, lizards, usually some crocodiles. Last trip we got a really close view of the Jabiru, a type of stork, and the largest bird in the hemisphere.

Lamanai itself is fascinating. Not even close to being totally excavated and not nearly as hot as the ruins I've been to in Mexico, Lamanai is in the jungle.

The rum punch for the ride home is pretty darn good as well. Not all tours to Lamanai are equal, there are other good ones besides Tanisha, but there are some that aren't as good.

Bruceton Mills...
reviews: 3
7. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

WE're going to Ambergris Caye Feb 9 for a week. We normally go to Caye Caulker but wanted a change. We'll probably get to CC for a day.

Nashville, TN
8. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

....having a few Belkins with fellow travelers sounds good to us as well.....

JeanH, we too are interested in property and would like to know how you went about it......

Seems my wife and I will be on Amber Feb 14th to spend the day....since some of you will already be there, where’s a good yet reasonable place to hang for an early lunch....?

.....”stressedoutgrad77”, we’ll be on CC 12-16....I’m sure we’ll see you at the local pubs....we plan on hitting all the restaurants on CC....

Ron/Faith

las vegas
reviews: 1
9. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

My wife and i will be on Ambergris from 2/9 to 2/16. Love to meet with fellow travelers.

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
10. Re: Roll call Feb '08...??

Ok, looks like we need to find a place to meet up on the 14th. Our usual beach bar hangout is BC's, but there are other places. What time are we thinking?