We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue tang inn

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
washington dc
blue tang inn

has anyone stayed at the blue tang inn and taken part in one of their package deals? seems nice, close to the action but small. we are looking at visiting ruins--thinking tikal might be the best example for my husband who has never been to mayan ruins, perhaps cave tubing?, and some snorkeling which my husband has never done before. if someone could give us advice on safe places we might be interested in learning to dive. where to go? any other must dos? how's altun ha? we thought belize would be a great place to do all and relax. we have eight days? any advice is welcome, please!! nothing beats first hand experience--this will be my first planned trip rather than showing up and asking the locals and other tourist's experiences. newlyweds looking for fun, activities, romance...thanks in advance!

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 10
1. Re: blue tang inn

We stayed at Blue Tang during our first trip to Belize three or four years ago. Very large room, clean, friendly staff, the pool is small, but nicely landscaped. Breakfast was just ok. Since then, we've discovered for the same money you can rent a one bedroom suite, it's nice having a separate bedroom.

We've never been to Tikal, but everyone says it deserves an overnight stay. We have done the day trip to Lamanai from San Pedro, it's a wonderful trip. Lots of wildlife sightings and the ruins are beautiful.

If you really want to do Tikal, I'd consider splitting your trip between the Cayo area and Ambergris Caye.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
reviews: 4
2. Re: blue tang inn

Tropic air offers guided day trips to Tikal, but I would opt for Lamanai from Ambergris. Many good dive shops on the island, start with Amigos Del Mar. Tanisha tours offers both Lamanai and river cave tubing combined with the zoo.

3. Re: blue tang inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, August 18, 2009