We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 days to go what do I need to know

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
pennsylvania
reviews: 15
23 days to go what do I need to know

I am leaving in 23 days

staying at Corona del Mar

any tips ?

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 10
1. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

Be careful of the 'free' rum punch. Strong stuff.

Wander the short distance south to Caribbean Villas and do some snorkeling off of their dock. Nice little artificial reef. We've seen lots of neat things there over the years. Not the reef, but, it's fun and you can't beat the price. The beach bar there, Catamaran, serves reasonably priced, and, good, breakfasts and lunches.

The little produce store across the street has decent stuff. I buy watermelons there.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
reviews: 7
2. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

Catamaran beach bar makes excellent iced coffee.

If you plan t have a camera with you or anything that could use water proofing, consider packing a couple of in case of rain or boat trips.

Bloomfield, New...
reviews: 2
3. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

Try the belizean chicken tacoes at Elvis kitchen... bESt meal I've had so far

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
reviews: 7
4. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

El Fogon for lunch on a side street between Tropic Air and Maya Air. Excellent conch fritters, stewed pork, fried chicken to name a few things.

Estel's on the beach just south of Central Park, breakfast, every day but Tuesday. Weekend barbecue, last Sunday Charles had 3 different kinds of ribs on the grill, I opted for a thick cut pork chop.

La Hora taco on back street across from Super Buy, the big purple grocery store. Their hours do not always match their sign but they are well worth a short detour to see if they are open. Look for the pork and pineapple on a spit outside. It smells delicious, tastes even better and at $2.50 a taco well worth it. If I catch them in the evening I like to follow up with dessert DandE's for a double chocolate on a sugar cone with a fudge bulls eye - closed Tuesdays.

Bloomfield, New...
reviews: 2
5. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

I can vouch for el fogons and Estes.. Both were great.. Loved fogons stew chicken

6. Re: 23 days to go what do I need to know

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 15, 2014