We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Difference

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, Tennessee
reviews: 1
Difference

What is the difference between Sun breeze Suites and Sun breeze Hotel besides for the type of room it is?

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
1. Re: Difference

Sun Breeze Suites is on the north side of downtown. The pool is pretty small, seems to have a lot of shade. JamBel Jerk is the on site restaurant, Jamaican food. The restaurant has been around a long time, in several different locations, I'm not sure how this one is working out.

I stayed there a couple of nights last November, the suite was nice. Small balcony, and it made me crazy that it's next to impossible to leave the door open so you can catch the ocean breezes.

Sun Breeze Hotel is on the south side of town, right across from the air strip. More of a motel looking place, two stories around a central courtyard, but, it's been very nicely done.

The pool area looks inviting, the restaurant on site, Blue Water Grill is very good.

2. Re: Difference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 15, 2014