We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anyone going to San Pedro anytime soon? Lost souvenir help

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stuttgart, Germany
anyone going to San Pedro anytime soon? Lost souvenir help

I have a rather odd request for anyone going to San Pedro soon. I have no idea where else online to look for help. I can't find a San Pedro facebook group. So I'm going to try this:

My sister recently visited San Pedro (she loved it there!) and she bought my 10 month old daughter a Belize hat. We lost it last weekend, I think my husband accidentally threw it in the dumpster and we can't find it since!

It means a lot to me, since it was a special souvenir for my little girl and I was hoping she would always be able to look back on it as a gift from her aunt and teach her to value travel. It's very difficult to replace since we can't just fly back to Belize to get another. So I thought I would try to get creative and find someone in Belize willing to send me another. I'm willing to pay you twice the cost of the hat for your trouble if you have a paypal.com account I will gladly pay you for it! Please send me a private message if you think you'd be interested in helping.

Here's a photo of it:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/maebns.jpg

Thank you!

Washington DC...
reviews: 6
11. Re: anyone going to San Pedro anytime soon? Lost souvenir help

We are leaving this Friday, staying just North of the bridge for eight days, so we would have time to look for it. Let me know if you still need it.

12. Re: anyone going to San Pedro anytime soon? Lost souvenir help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 21, 2014