We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jonesboro, Arkansas
reviews: 7
Carnival

We will be there this weekend while Carnival is going on. Anyone know what is involved? Is it safe for tourists? I'm not interested in getting painted or having pranks pulled on me.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
reviews: 7
1. Re: Carnival

If you say no usually you will not get painted or egged however it is not a bad idea to watch from afar and wear something old just in case.

Totally safe and lots of fun.

I decided to get painted one year and had a blast.

Belize
2. Re: Carnival

RULES: Painting will take place in town, from the beach-side in front of Rubies’ Hotel all the way down to the cemetery. There will be a lot more policing of activities, and participants are urged to follow the rules to make for a safe carnaval for everyone involved.

Ontario Canada
3. Re: Carnival

from the San Pedro Sun... Painting will be allowed ONLY ON TUESDAY THE FINAL DAY. All painting will be confined from Wet Willy’s beach area all the way up north to Boca Del Rio Park and beyond. Painting in the downtown area will not be allowed.

4. Re: Carnival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 11, 2014