We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Will be attending Jerry Jeff Walker Camp Belize 1/27. Would like to have a guitar to use. Is it possible to rent or buy one someplace on San Pedro?

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
reviews: 4
1. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Post on ambergriscaye.com message board for better results

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
for San Ignacio, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye
reviews: 7
2. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

tacoboy has an acoustic guitar that he would be willing to loan you. He says it is not a great guitar but you are welcome to borrow it. If you are interested I can give you more details and or a picture and get him to make sure strings are good, been a while since he played it.

Kingston, Tennessee
reviews: 6
3. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

I might be intrested in borrowing it while we are there the first week of February (you arranged out Tropic Air flights). I will bring him some new strings if he can let me know what he prefers.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
4. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

TNWilliam

tacoboy still good with loaning guitar but wants to make sure you know it is nothing fancy, just a hand me down acoustic.

As far as strings go I would say go for your preference so you can get the most enjoyment out of it. If it helps I can take a picture of the guitar first.

5. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Thanks for the offer Tacogirl. I'm very sorry but I didn't get back to the site after I posted the question. I got onto the Ambergris Caye site. I think I overloaded myself looking on the internet about San Pedro. We did spend the week for the JJWalker CAmp Belize and had a fabulous time. Loved everything about the island. Maybe I'll see you next year.

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
6. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

No worries oconn53, glad you had a great time.

Calabasas
7. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Hi I am meeting my sister at Captain Morgans next Saturdday April 6th for a week and she would love to borrow a guitar to practice on while we're there for the week is it still available?

Calabasas
8. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Hi I am meeting my sister at Captain Morgans next Saturdday April 6th for a week and she would love to borrow a guitar to practice on while we're there for the week is it still available?

Ambergris Caye
Destination Expert
9. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Unfortunately we not be here at the time otherwise tacoboys would be available.

Calabasas
10. Re: Rent/buy a guitar on San Pedro

Thanks so much anyway any suggestions of where to rent one we're staying at captain morgans