We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best of San Pedro?

Which San Pedro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Back Bay, Boston
reviews: 7
Best of San Pedro?

My husband and I will be visiting San Pedro for a week in February and would love to know from previous travellers some of their favourite restaurants and activities on the island.

washington dc
11. Re: Best of San Pedro?

For an upscale dinner - the restaurant at Victoria House was amazing. I'd suggest going to Admiral Nelson's Bar instead of the main restaurant - the bar is located near the beach and has the same menu as far as I know. We had a nice bottle of wine, appetizers and the most expensive entrees for $125. Also, Wild Mangos was a great place near town and I also enjoyed Blue Water Grill. Both of those are towards the "upper class". Like other readers said - it's all about what kind of atmosphere you're looking for. Be aware - Casa Picassa isn't open on Sundays....I can't give a suggestion because we didn't get to eat there.

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
12. Re: Best of San Pedro?

Can't remember the name, but I'm sure someone else can. There's a spa behind Ramon's resort, on the main road, that does twilight couples massage. I'm sure others do something similar, but just glancing into their courtyard, it looks so romantic!

13. Re: Best of San Pedro?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 18, 2009