We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

Which Ambergris Caye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northen CA
reviews: 8
Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

Which of these two resorts would you recommend? They seem to be located close to each other. I was confused and originally thought it was the same property, but turns out they are two different properties. I am looking at a condo for 6 people and they are similarly priced. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Canada
reviews: 3
1. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

They are the same place. It's just that some of the condos have different ownership. Capt. Ron's Reef Adventures also has two beachside condos, one up and one down in the same resort.

Northen CA
reviews: 8
2. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

OH! Ok, thanks.

Overall, a decent place to stay?

Canada
reviews: 3
3. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

definitely though some units are better than others

Virginia
reviews: 6
4. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

We are planning a trip in late June and are looking into Paradise Villas. They have given us a few options regarding the specific villas they have available. I've heard that some are much nicer than others. Has anyone stayed at PV? If so, can you let me know which units we should try to book?

Thanks so much.

Columbus, Nebraska
reviews: 9
5. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

We usually stay there, the location is so ideal, close to everything. The rooms are mostly nice, some are better furnished but the rooms are laid out identically for the most part. We prefer the lower units but the upper units have two bedrooms so the living area is smaller. In San Pedro you won't spend much time in the room so that isn't much of an issue. The grounds are beautiful and the pool is really nice. The management is terrific. Last year a family stayed there for a week while their adult children were there and then moved next door. They told us that had they known how nice Paradise Villas were they could have easily stayed there the entire trip. It's very nice, not elaborate.

6. Re: Paradise Villas or Tradewinds Paradise Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 am, September 17, 2009