We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's the weather really like now?

Which Ambergris Caye hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent, oh.
What's the weather really like now?

I'm planning a trip to ambregis caye in three weeks. Is it really raining every day as AOL weather indicates?

Cape Coral, Florida
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
reviews: 9
1. Re: What's the weather really like now?

I was on ambergris over Valentine's and it was sunny every day. A cool front came through though and dropped the temps into the 70's. It felt cold. That's less likely to happen three weeks from now.

I've learned to pretty much ignore the forecasts, it rains in the tropics, but usually just short showers. That said, it was unseasonably rainy all of January on Ambergris.

I'll be heading back in three weeks as well, looking forward to sun and heat, and hopefully not too much wind.

San Francisco...
reviews: 18
2. Re: What's the weather really like now?

We got back from Ambergis on Tuesday 13th after a great week there.

I think we had 'rain' probably 4 out of the 7 days we were there but by rain I'm talking about showers lasting from a minute or two to maybe 10-15mins. Most of the rest of the time the sun shone (occasioanlly though clouds but usually not) and the sea breeze was a welcome cooler.

Have fun and I wish I was back there right now!

kent, oh.
3. Re: What's the weather really like now?

Thanks for the input. We are counting the days.....

truckee
4. Re: What's the weather really like now?

in ambergris right now, sunny in the 80's a little breezy.

5. Re: What's the weather really like now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 28, 2009