We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling ideas

Which Alpharetta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 18
Traveling ideas

I will be traveling to Alpharetta this week, Wed-Tuesday while my husband's there on a buisness trip. During the work week, I will be pretty much on my own, but during the weekend, we'd like to do some traveling within 2-3 hours. Any suggestions on where we can go?

Thanks!

atlanta ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 17
1. Re: Traveling ideas

Your choices are unlimited, it really depends on what you enjoy. Within 2-3 hours of alpharetta you have mountains, cities, farm country, lakes, shopping, malls, great restaurants, great state parks, museums, concerts, sports, hiking, camping, civil war sites, a zoo, an aquarium, amusement parks, and many historic sites. And if you stretch that 3 hours to 5 hours, you can probably reach the ocean via savannah. So come back with some specific things that you really enjoy, and we will point you in the right direction (you may get more results if you post this in the Atlanta forum).

2. Re: Traveling ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Alpharetta