We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding in October

Which Alpharetta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kansas
reviews: 4
Wedding in October

We are attending a wedding in Alpharetta in October. I have a few questions: how far/how long will it take us to drive from the airpot? A number of people are staying at the Hyatt Place on Windway sp??? Is this a good place to stay or are there other suggestions that are close to there? Will the outdoor pools be open for relaxing (even if not swimming) in October? I was reading about some good outlet mall shopping. Anything else to not miss?

Marietta, Georgia
reviews: 3
1. Re: Wedding in October

How long it takes depends on your arrival time- with no traffic about an hour, during rush hour maybe 1-1/2 to 2 hours. I believe the hotel you are staying on is Windward Parkway. Nice area, near Northpoint Mall, i don't know much about hotels in the area. The outlets you are thinking of is called North Georgia Premium Outlets, it is located in Dawsonville, about 30 miles north of Alpharetta.

2. Re: Wedding in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Alpharetta