We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go on a date?

Which Alpharetta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
elkin,NC
Where to go on a date?

I realy don't know the area that good but would like to know where would be a good place to take some one on a date like good resturants, night life etc. any recommendations? thanks

Roswel, GA
1. Re: Where to go on a date?

Just read this. Urban is all the rage as far as restaurants. It's in Roswell. Nightlife is so/so in Alpharetta. You are better off heading to Atlanta for that. I'm about 15 years removed from my Buckhead days, so I'm not sure I'd know the best places anymore.

Roswell, GA
reviews: 20
2. Re: Where to go on a date?

Hey Roswell Dude - Did you grow up in Buckhead? Both Roswell & I grew up ITP. Atlanta was much different back then. I think the restaurants are better now than back then. I know there's many more to choose from.

atlanta ga
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
reviews: 17
3. Re: Where to go on a date?

ok newguy -- dating lesson 101 -- if you want to impress her, find out what she likes, and tailor the date to her likes --- talk to a coworker or mutual friend, or ask her in subtle ways. For instance, if she loves horseback riding, a date doing that would be far superior to a movie, dinner, club-date. Thats generic and boring, be creative, put some thought into it.

Roswell, GA
reviews: 20
4. Re: Where to go on a date?

Hey miketeresa - I hope newguync found a place to eat by now. His posting is a year old.

5. Re: Where to go on a date?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:33 am, October 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Alpharetta