We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kayak Rental

Which Anna Maria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 5
Kayak Rental

My wife and I will be on AMI next week and would like to rent kayaks. Recommendations for rental places would be appreciated. Thank you. (I know this topic has been raised before, but my search of it on this forum produced results that are several years old.)

Bradenton, Florida
Destination Expert
for Bradenton, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 29
1. Re: Kayak Rental

If you want to rent for several days or a week, check with Fun and More or Beachbums. If you are looking for just a few hours try the causeway (rt. 64) and kayak the mangroves.

Virginia
reviews: 4
2. Re: Kayak Rental

The third option on the island is Just 4 fun rentals in Holmes Beach

Anna Maria Island...
reviews: 14
3. Re: Kayak Rental

I go with Ben from AMI Paddleboard....

http://www.amipaddleboard.com/

896-6422

He is so nice and accommodating!

Madison, Wisconsin
reviews: 5
4. Re: Kayak Rental

We ended up going with Shan-T Native Kayak Tours up on the Emerson Point Preserve. It was a great time. It is a 2 1/2 hour guided tour through the mangroves and out on the bay. There was only one other couple with us. It was just what we were looking for.

5. Re: Kayak Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, May 02, 2014