We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

Which Anna Maria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
reviews: 63
Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

If anyone has info on this property, please share. It looks great but I have been unable to contact anyone with the phone numbers listed. Thanks.

Rochester, New York
reviews: 63
1. Re: Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

Finally found the contact info but if you have feedback please share.

It looks gorgeous and is in my final 3.

lexington, ky
reviews: 2
2. Re: Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

Most of those are rented through Island real estate. Go to www.islandreal.com, click on the drop down for search by property and look for Blue Lagoon, they have 5 of the units that they rent. Each one has a number of reviews listed, maybe someone else can pipe in....

Take a look at Palm Isle Village which looks very similar, but is closer to the beach?? Also rented through isalnd real. (btw I am not associated with Island Real, but have used them for a rental before) Check on their property drop down. The cool thing is those have rooftop sitting where you get peeks of the gulf.

Hudson Valley,NY
reviews: 1
3. Re: Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

We've stayed at Blue Lagoon a number of times in both the 1 & 2br units. The insides are very nice & modern. The pool area is great. The only negative thing I can say is the last time we stayed in the 1br unit (2 years ago i think), the kitchen was very poorly equipped. We have always rented through Anna Maria Island Accommodations, www.annamariaparadise, & have been very pleased with their service.

4. Re: Blue Lagoon on 6602 Holmes Blvd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 20, 2014