We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking 2 move to arroyo grande

Which Arroyo Grande hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles,ca
looking 2 move to arroyo grande

Hello there, fairly new to this forum thingie, i plan to move there. i don't know anybody there, would like to hear from people that have been there/live there

Grover Beach, Ca
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
reviews: 3
1. Re: looking 2 move to arroyo grande

Hi Gigi

I live right smack next door to AG in Grover Beach. What would you like to know? Housing costs? Shopping? Restaurants? Jobs? Weather? Crime?

bakersfield
2. Re: looking 2 move to arroyo grande

hi there kibblesmom...we're planning to move in AG. can you pls give me insights of the city? maybe about housing costs, shops and the malls around? thanks

dadof3

3. Re: looking 2 move to arroyo grande

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:30 am, November 18, 2007
Get answers to your questions about Arroyo Grande