We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angels Inn okay?

Which Angels Camp hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vacaville...
reviews: 26
Angels Inn okay?

Has anyone stayed here recently? Did they have muffins or something...for breakfast? Was it as clean as they say?

Thanks for any replies.

Vacaville...
1. Re: Angels Inn okay?

bump-

ALTAVILLE
2. Re: Angels Inn okay?

I've stayed there and yes, they do have muffins and oj delivered to your room at your specified time in the morning or you may pick one up in the lobby. They also have Oreo cookies in the lobby. The rooms are clean and large with micro and fridge. Hope you have a nice stay.

Vacaville...
3. Re: Angels Inn okay?

This past Wednesday we were supposed to stay there, room 204. We walked in, the floors were FILTHY, there was a big HOLE in the ceiling above the vanity the INSULATION was falling from it, the curtains were FILTHY, there were all kinds of FLYS in the window, so we went to look at the pool, the pool was GREEN AND FILTHY. We called the front desk and said we could not stay there. No problem, we left, went down the street to the Best Western, explained the horrific sight we had just seen, he told us the HEALTH DEPARTMENT shut down the ANGELS INN POOL. What was even more scarey was they NEVER SAID A WORD at the Angels Inn. So NO, don't think we'd EVER stay there.

Vacaville...
4. Re: Angels Inn okay?

I made a mistake, the room number was 207...oh and by the way, when I asked where the pool was the desk lady told us where it was but never said, not to use it. When we did go to look at it, there was another lady out there, we asked her how we get into the pool area itself...she explained where the entrance was. When I took the keys back, still complaining that the pool was disgusting, the second lady was now in the office (she works there too) said "yes it is disgusting"

Vacaville...
5. Re: Angels Inn okay?

One more time...I rechecked my notes, it was room 204 NOT 207 but I really don't think it would've mattered anyway. They boast this saying "none cleaner" well that doesn't say very much for any other motel, I would more go with "none dirty 'er"

Tracy
6. Re: Angels Inn okay?

My family and I have just returned from Angels Camp and stayed the the Angels Inn Motel. We found great things to do thanks to a friendly front desk staff. They also made reservations for our family for dinner. These kind folks put their guest needs on the top of their priority list. I felt like VIP and that's rare in most motels today.

We were not sure about staying there after reading some of the comments on this forum. However, we found this motel to be outstanding on service and cleaning. The rooms are big and clean. The pool was close to our room as we had requested upon making reservations. I was using the guest computer to check my email and had a chance to meet their manager (Mike Mc Poland). I showed him this web site and he was shocked at the comments. He gave my husband and I a tour of the motel and even let us look at rooms 207 and 204. They were clean and had no holes or damages. I saw several other room and suites too. They were all very nice rooms and we told him so.

He informed us that the swimming pool was never closed by the health department. A pump that supplies chlorine to the pool had broken and Mike had closed the pool for a few hours until the new pump was installed. The pool was open later that night and guests were enjoying their swim.

We are giving this motel two thumbs up and think we'll stay there on our next visit to Angels Camp.

Sally

Vacaville...
7. Re: Angels Inn okay?

Sally, you obviously didn't see what we saw. Could they have fixed the ceiling? Cleaned the curtains and carpet? Washed away the flys? Maybe by the date you got there...but when we walked in there and saw all that, it was enough to make us leave. Honestly, I would not lie on my posts, I have no reason to, just another traveler, giving the heads up on what to expect. I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves, I'm glad you were able to show the manager my post. Hopefully for future customers they'll continue to clean and maintain their property.

Las Vegas
8. Re: Angels Inn okay?

I have stayed there over the years till the Murphys Inn (same owners) opened. Never had any issues. Wish the pool had a heater is about the worst. Rooms always clean and staff alway pleasent

Vacaville...
9. Re: Angels Inn okay?

I still follow the reviews for the Angels Inn...

I believe their fabulous reviews are written by employees or owners.

We've driven by the Murphy's Inn, does look very nice from the outside.

Southern California
reviews: 5
10. Re: Angels Inn okay?

My daughter and i stayed at the Angels Inn in October 2007 and enjoyed our brief yet pleasant stay. We checked in quite late and were greeted by the warm and friendly front desk clerk. We had been assigned a room facing the highway, which we didn't want, and they accommodated our room change with no fuss or trouble.

The room we were assigned was clean, pleasant, and quite large. I am extremely particular with regards to cleanliness and inspected the room very thoroughly before unpacking. I thought the grounds were quite nice and am planning another stay at the Angels Inn in a week.

I am sorry for the experience that "thechick" had, but cannot echo it in any way. I can recommend a stay at the Angels Inn without any reservations whatsoever.

Get answers to your questions about Angels Camp