Hi - I posted this in the other thread, but haven't gotten a direct response yet, so if anyone could help me out, that would be great!
I've been to Disneyland myself numerous times, but I'm sending my 14 year old daughter and her friend their on their own as my daughter's birthday present and am looking for some answers.
1) I booked a kid's suite at the La Quinta Inn and Suites. It seemed pretty desirable - a pool, free breakfast, 2 separate rooms for us, and is a Good Neighbor Hotel. However, I came here nad read pretty horrible reviews. Do you know anything about this hotel? Location, or anything? I'm highly nervous now.
2) Regarding the ART transportation, is it safe? Could I put 2 14 year olds on it by themselves? When is the first pick up and the last return time? They will want to go early and stay until closing probably, so I'm wondering what the times for the transportation are.
3) Are there any good, cheap, easy restaurants in either of the parks or in Downtown Disney that you would reccomend?
4) I have never been to California Adventure myself, and the girls are pretty excited. Do you have any ride recommendations for them? I don't know what's good.
5) If the girls want to get there early (opening), what would you recommend for hitting the most number of rides before the lines get long? Where should the start? Also, is it possible to get in to the park before it opens?
Sorry for so many questions, but I'm anticipating this trip and am very curious! Thanks in advance for the help!